Nursing Home Assault
Nursing homes owe a duty of care and responsibility to the residents. Nursing homes are expected to provide safety to the residents. Yet nursing home residents frequently become victims of assault or battery.
Nursing homes are licensed and heavily regulated under both federal and state law and are supposed to protect elderly residents from harm. Nursing home assault is a form of elder abuse. Most victims of nursing home assault die within a year of the assault. Nursing home is unjustifiable. It’s time to take a stand.
Signs of Nursing Home Assault Include :
• Unexplained signs of injury, bruises, welts, or scars
• Broken bones, sprains, or dislocations
• Drug overdose or apparent failure to take medication regularly
• Broken eyeglasses or frames
• Signs of being restrained, such as rope marks on wrists
• Caregiver’s refusal to allow you to see the resident alone
The injury lawyers at Columbus GA Law Firm specialize in representing victims of nursing home assault. We have unmatched reputation in getting victims of nursing home assault the compensation they deserve.
From our offices in Columbus GA, we represent victims of nursing home neglect assault all over Georgia. Contact us for a free initial consultation. You have nothing to loose. We will review your case and let you know the compensation you can get.