We represent bicycle accident victims.
The accident lawyers at Columbus GA Law Firm believe in preventing accidents than filing for compensation. We know bicycle accidents can result in terrible physical injuries.
Better safe than sorry.
We encourage bicycle riders to protect themselves. We have taken various steps to encourage bicycle riders to protect themselves, we have given away 1000 bicycle helmets and sponsored public service announcements about bike safety. We take every opportunity to prevent the tragedies we see every day in our work. We encourage the use of bike trials and are lobbying for separate bicycle lanes. A majority of brain injuries suffered by bicyclists in a crash could have been prevented by a helmet.
According to the Bicycle Helmet Safety Institute every year:
• More than seven hundred bicyclists died in crashes with motor vehicles
• About 540,000 bicyclists visit emergency rooms with injuries – 67,000 have head injuries, and 27,000 have serious injuries requiring hospitalization.
From our offices in Augusts GA, we represent bicyclists all over Georgia:
• injured in an accident resulting from the negligence of others:
• struck by car and truck drivers who failed to see the rider
• struck by cars failing to yield the right of way
• injured due to design or manufacturing defect of the bicycle
• injured by vehicles sideswiping or cutting off a bicycle rider
Bicycle accidents can cause serious injuries including:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Eye injury
- Head, neck and face injuries
- Broken bones and fractures of arms, legs, hands and feet
- Knee, ankle, shoulder and other injuries to soft tissues
- Internal injuries (bleeding, organ damage)
- Multiple abrasions
A bicycle accident claim requires expertise and skills. Insurance companies will challenge your claim. We have the expertise and skill required to get you the compensation you deserve.
Contact us for a free initial consultation. You have nothing to loose. We will review your case and let you know the compensation you can get.