Worth of your Workers’ Compensation Case
If you ask us to put a dollar figure on your workers’ compensation case, our honest answer would be “it depends”.
To enable us to put a dollar figure on your case, you must answer a number of questions including:
- How were you injured?
- What injuries did you suffer?
- Are any of your injuries permanent?
- Has your authorized treating physician assigned a disability rating to your permanent disability?
- Have you had surgery or will you need it in the future?
- Were you injured by a dangerous product?
- Were you hurt in a work-related auto accident?
- Who caused the injury?
- Were you at least partially at fault for the injury?
- How much work have you missed?
- How long do you expect to be out of work?
- What is the name of your employer’s workers’ comp insurance company?
- Do you have a copy of the authorized panel of physicians?
Stay away from attorneys who give you a dollar figure without asking you these questions.
To get an honest evaluation, contact us .
From our offices in Columbus GA we represent injured employees throughout Georgia. Contact us for a free initial consultation. You have nothing to loose. We will review your case and let you know the compensation you can get.